Laminated glass LAMINAK is made from a process of heat and pressure that holds together two or more sheets of glass through PVB film (polyvinyl butyral).
Benefits Of Laminak Glass
- Reduces the risk of injuries involving breakage, because of its characteristic of keeping glass splinters together, stuck to the PVB.
- Increase in property security, since once glass splinters remain stuck to the PVB, the spans are prevented from overexposure.
- Blocks up to 99.6% of UV radiation, which is the main cause for the aging of furniture, curtains and floors, among others, in addition to being harmful to human skin.
- Great variety of colors, which factor depends on the combinations among the many types of glass and different colors of PVB film.
- Greater acoustic insulation in comparison with that of standard glass, which insulation can be optimized with the use of acoustic PVB, which helps muffle glass sound vibrations.
- When multi-laminated, its purpose is to protect against intrusion (anti-vandalism). It is available in varieties of thicknesses, depending on the level of safety aimed at.
- It is important to highlight that the laminated glass manufactured by PKO do Brasil is in compliance with ABNT NBR 14697.
Vale frisar que o vidro laminado produzido pela PKO do Brasil está em conformidade com a norma ABNT NBR 14697.
- Façades of buildings
- Window displays